Thursday, May 17, 2007

Chill Time

I'm sitting here playing Heroes with my sweetie. What I'm NOT doing is fretting about school - thinking about the reading I should be doing, the cases I have or haven't read, which classes I've recited in and the odds of reciting again soon. School is starting to drift away in the haze of a very bad nightmare.

Note: school will come crashing back in another couple of weeks when I start obsessively grade checking.

On another game note, I've recently discovered Katamari Damacy. Mr. D bought it for me and it's so bright and fun and colorful!!!



The object of the game is to roll stuff up on to the ball that your little prince is pushing around. I won't go farther, because it sounds ridiculous. Let me just say that it is the perfect remedy for law school brain.

No comments: