Thursday, January 25, 2007

RA, at your service!

Well, I am now official a research assistant. I think that's really cool. It didn't hurt that I focused on modern American history for one of my degrees and the prof is writing about legal reactions to incidents occurring during this period.

However, I have a client letter due Tuesday for LRW. I'm already feeling the time pressure!

I know it's not impossible, though. It doesn't sound worse than when everyone was worried about getting their Law Review stuff done. (If I had more time and wherewithall, I would have linked each word to a fretting blog post!)

I feel like I need lots more to blog about - this semester's classes, people not showing up after the break, that kind of thing.

I also wanted to say that I have been absent from commenting on lots of blogs that I love to read. This is because for some reason, I'm having a lot of problems commenting on some of your blogs. I can't post on Ana's AT ALL. Butterflyfish, you too, sometimes. So, please know that I'm reading and thinking and WANTING to comment, but some Blogger crapulence is preventing me.

3 comments:

Anastasia said...

Aww, Man!!! Oh well, maybe one day it will work again. Congrats on your awesome LARC grade, by the way!

Law-Rah said...

I'm finding the same comment problems with anyone that has updated to the Beta version of Blogger...which seems to suck.

angela said...

Congrats on the new research assistant position!